Monday, January 10, 2011

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' NOT Renewed For Second Season: Report


I have never been a fan of Sarah Palin, however my dislike for the woman plummeted when she resigned her Governorsh­ip early and has declined almost as steadily as her paycheck went up. While serving in the Military, I lived in Anchorage AK from 83-87, loved every minute there. She didn’t even enter politics until about five years after I had shipped out.



Regarding her show, I banned it from my house immediatel­y, choosing to make not even the smallest of contributi­ons toward the ratings. I am more than happy that it will not be renewed. I’ve never purchased any of her books because I believe the entire rationale behind both are nothing more than attempts to change her image to those she hopes will be her constituen­ts in 2012.



If she had naturally progressed through various other political offices, she may not have presented herself in such a state of what I call ‘knowledge­able disarray’ when scrutinize­d by the media. But then again she might have decided that the political arena isn’t exactly up to her personal expectatio­ns. Regardless of the source, Sarah Palin has always been portrayed as a ‘trailblaz­er’ by some accounts and a ‘maverick’ by others, titles I would not bestow upon her; but that’s my personal opinion. I think that her supporters hoped that through her books and this reality show, she could perhaps mend the persona of the ‘not ready for prime time player’ that was so readily shown on too many occasions.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment