Monday, December 13, 2010

Health Care Reform Provision Is Unconstitutional, Federal Judge Rules


Personally I don't want 'Uncle Sam' involved in anyway with what I consider my day-to-day life. However, when it comes to health care insurance I feel that a great deal of the cost can be controlled if there were stricter laws governing situations where illegals or otherwise uninsured individual­s show up in hospital ER's knowing full well they cannot pay for these visits. I am not talking about life threatenin­g situations here either because I don't advocate that human beings should be left to die. Yet I know of a lot of people who run to the local ER every time they turn around because they know that they won't be turned away. I will not apologize for my feelings. I have nothing against immigratio­n, I am all for it as long as it is done through proper channels. However I will add that I also believe any person too young to hold a job to pay for medical treatment should be treated regardless of the status of their parents. I believe the effects of this mind set could be felt thoughtout the medical profession and health care system.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment