Monday, January 10, 2011

Sarah Palin's Alaska Should NOT Be Cancelled -- It's Great TV & Brilliant Marketing!

You’ve got to be kidding me!! Back when I first heard about this show, I just shook my head and with a deep sigh decided that I was NOT going to watch it. If there is anyone out there that does not see this for what it is, a political ploy, then you are about as naïve as they come. Sarah Palin is on a mission, a mission of damage control from her own naivety at what it really meant to be chosen as a Vice Presidenti­al Candidate for this country. As soon as the last show has aired, she’ll be right back out there in the political arena again because that’s where she loves to be. Sarah Palin is a loose cannon and she’s dangerous.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment